Every family who is seeking tuition assistance must complete a FACTS Grant and Aid Application. The application is due to FACTS by April 1, 2017.
- We have contracted with the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (formerly PSAS) to process the information that is provided on the Grant & Aid Application. The financial ratings that they provide are critical to us when distributing the funds that are available for tuition assistance.
- All students who have completed the Grant & Aid Application, will be considered for tuition assistance.
- The Grant & Aid Application can be completed online and uploaded directly to the FACTS website through Elyria Catholic’s website. (see below)
- Information from your 1040 Form (2016) is required.
- The school code #16201.
- Make a copy of your completed Grant & Aid Application; some scholarships require it to be attached to the scholarship application form.
- As indicated in the directives for Diocesan scholarships (Bishops’ Scholarship, John Patton and Thomas Moore) a copy of a Smart Aid application is required. Since EC is currently contracted with FACTS, please submit your FACTS Grant & Aid Application along with other required paperwork.
THE DUE DATE FOR THESE SCHOLARSHIPS TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE PRINCIPAL HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MARCH 6, 2017.